A-level Sociology: Getting Started
This is an excellent course to get the teachers ready to start teaching the specification.
|Manchester||5 October 2018||10:00-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
|London||2 November 2018||10:00-15:45||£260||Available||Add to basketBook|
SOCAGF4 – use this in communications with us.
This event will:
- provide an overview of the specification content and assessment structure focusing on A-level
- discuss the planning and delivery of the course
- illustrate teaching methods for the compulsory topics and the most popular options on Paper 2 (Families and Households and Beliefs in Society)
- include a session on Methods in Context
- look at assessment techniques with a particular focus on 10 mark questions
- look at other supporting resources
- give opportunities to ask questions and share best practice with the Trainer and other teachers.
All teachers wishing to improve their skills in their early years of teaching the AQA A-level Sociology specification.